Online CPR/First Aid/AED Training
- There are Quick Check questions throughout the modules to help you review some of the key concepts and specific steps prior to the End of Course Assessment.
- No record will be kept of your progress or the scores on your “Quick Checks,” so relax and learn in your own way and at your own pace.
- At the end of the program is a comprehensive 20-question multiple-choice End of Course Assessment. A score of at least 75% is required in order to print a CPR/First Aid/AED training Certificate of Completion.
- The End of Course Assessment may be retaken as needed; your score will be reported on your screen but not recorded. In addition, you will be directed to specific modules for the items you missed so that you can review the content if you wish to retake the Assessment.
- When you achieve a score of 75% or higher, you will be given the option to pay for the course or enter your school division’s promo code in order to print your Certificate of Completion.